COLLECTION OF VISITOR INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
All content, software, and technology included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site is the owned or licensed property of Drivosity or its content, software, and technology suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. In addition, the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Drivosity and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Drivosity grants you permission to view and use content, software, and technology made available to you on the Site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content, software, and technology on this Site is strictly prohibited without written permission from Drivosity.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and “look and feel” (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Drivosity and others. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of Drivosity. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of Drivosity is strictly prohibited.
Information on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. Drivosity reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without notice to you.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL DRIVOSITY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Drivosity’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of this Site exceed Five United States Dollars (USD $5.00).
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND VISITOR OBLIGATIONS
As a visitor or user of this Site you shall not:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by email, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- Engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Site for any activity that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, operation of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without Drivosity’s prior, express, and written permission;
- use this Site for your own commercial purposes.
THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF FUNCTIONALITY
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHERS
Your correspondence, interactions, or business dealings with third parties facilitated on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such parties. You understand and acknowledge that these third parties are not agents, employees or independent contractors under the control of Drivosity. Drivosity makes no representations or warranties and shall not be liable for any action or omission of these third parties. Drivosity shall not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss, or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of use of the Site. It is your responsibility to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any activities or dealings with any of these third parties. Drivosity disclaims any liability with respect to such activities or dealings. If there is a dispute between you and any such third party, you understand and agree that Drivosity is under no obligation to become involved.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
CONTINUED OPERATION, ACCESSIBILITY, AND MAINTENANCE OF THIS SITE
Drivosity may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of part or all of this Site without notice to you and Drivosity reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you are a registered user of this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. By using the Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about you; (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete; and (c) notify us of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account or password. Drivosity has the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to the Site and to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, and to remove or edit content on the Site.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to Drivosity through this Site (collectively, “Submissions”), shall become Drivosity’s property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to Drivosity all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Drivosity has no obligation to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. Drivosity shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.